- A. Choose an edition and payment option
- B. Pick one or more business modules
- C. Extend PetLinx further with add-ons and POS hardware
* Please Note: some hardware is not compatible with the Cloud edition, please contact us for further information.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for petlinx.com and applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or from forms you will out on our website. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfil your request, e.g. to ship an order.
In order to use a trial of our software, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide further information (such as phone number, how you heard about us), but it is not required. If you do enter a phone number we may call you to check on your progress with the trial.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to enter your email more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Your Access To and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
When you purchase PetLinx Desktop with a one time payment for the first time or upgrade from an earlier version, we will provide you with one year of the Support and Updates Subscription. The subscription provides you with free support via email, phone, Skype, or remote internet connection, and access to minor program updates. The following lists the current support status of all PetLinx versions released to date.
If using PetLinx Cloud or PetLinx Desktop on a monthly subscription, the Support and Updates Subscription is included in your monthly charge.
Monthly Subscription Purchase: Included in subscription.
Renewal of your subscription provides you with a further 12 months support and program updates for your PetLinx version. It is priced as follows and can be purchased on our Online Store:
The renewal of your subscription provides you with the following benefits:
- Access to PetLinx updates, containing the latest features and fixes
- Priority response to your enquiries including after hours and weekend support (where possible)
- Remote sessions for support resolution or training assistance
- Easy creation of support requests from within PetLinx
- Diagnosis and correction of issues specific to your database and installation
- When combined with a BookMy.Pet Portal subscription, the convenience and time savings by allowing your customers to manage their pets and request new bookings in our mobile friendly online portal
Please note: Our support is limited to matters directly relating to the PetLinx program. We will not be able to assist with other software (including software integrated with or opened from PetLinx and anti-virus software) or hardware (including payment processing devices, printers, cash drawers, scanners, modems/routers) unless that hardware has been purchased from us.
If expired, your subscription is extended for up to 3 months by upgrading from the Desktop Single edition to the Desktop Network edition, by purchasing an additional module, or by purchasing another licence for the Desktop Network edition. If you don't wish to renew your subscription you can also purchase a one-off support request per specific incident you are encountering.
Lost Serial Numbers
Re-issuing of lost PetLinx serial numbers incurs an administration charge if you don't have a current Support and Updates Subscription. Serial numbers can only be re-issued for customers using PetLinx 5 or 6 and can be purchased on our Online Store (choose "Purchase of additional software modules, support renewal, and other services", tick "Re-issue Registration Details" then complete the order).