Can't Find What You're Looking For?
Send through your details and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.
When you purchase PetLinx Desktop with a one time payment for the first time or upgrade from an earlier version, we will provide you with one year of the Support and Updates Subscription. The subscription provides you with free support via email, phone, Skype, or remote internet connection, and access to minor program updates. The following lists the current support status of all PetLinx versions released to date.
If using PetLinx Cloud or PetLinx Desktop on a monthly subscription, the Support and Updates Subscription is included in your monthly charge.
Monthly Subscription Purchase: Included in subscription.
Renewal of your subscription provides you with a further 12 months support and program updates for your PetLinx version. It is priced as follows and can be purchased on our Online Store:
The renewal of your subscription provides you with the following benefits:
- Access to PetLinx updates, containing the latest features and fixes
- Priority response to your enquiries including after hours and weekend support (where possible)
- Remote sessions for support resolution or training assistance
- Easy creation of support requests from within PetLinx
- Diagnosis and correction of issues specific to your database and installation
- When combined with a BookMy.Pet Portal subscription, the convenience and time savings by allowing your customers to manage their pets and request new bookings in our mobile friendly online portal
Please note: Our support is limited to matters directly relating to the PetLinx program. We will not be able to assist with other software (including software integrated with or opened from PetLinx and anti-virus software) or hardware (including printers, cash drawers, scanners, modems/routers) unless that hardware has been purchased from us.
If expired, your subscription is extended for up to 3 months by upgrading from the Desktop Single edition to the Desktop Network edition, by purchasing an additional module, or by purchasing another licence for the Desktop Network edition. If you don't wish to renew your subscription you can also purchase a one-off support request per specific incident you are encountering.
Lost Serial Numbers
Re-issuing of lost PetLinx serial numbers incurs an administration charge if you don't have a current Support and Updates Subscription. Serial numbers can only be re-issued for customers using PetLinx 4, 5, or 6 and can be purchased on our Online Store (choose "Purchase of additional software modules, support renewal, and other services", tick "Re-issue Registration Details" then complete the order).