When you purchase PetLinx 5 for the first time or upgrade from an earlier version,
we will provide you with one year of the Support and Updates Subscription. The subscription provides you with free support via email, phone, Skype, or remote internet
connection, and access to minor program updates. The following lists the current support status of all PetLinx versions released to date.
Please note: if using PetLinx Cloud, the Support and Updates Subscription is included in your monthly charge.
PetLinx 4 & 5
One year included from date of purchase; purchase of Support and Updates Subscription is required if expired.
Purchase of Support and Updates Subscription is required if expired.
PetLinx 1 & 2
Unsupported; existing customers should purchase PetLinx 5.
Renewal of the Support and Updates Subscription is priced as follows and can be purchased on our Online Store:
Single User Edition
12 Months =
12 Months =
The renewal of your subscription is not obligatory, but provides you with the following benefits:
- Access to PetLinx updates, containing the latest system enhancements and fixes
- Priority response to your enquiries and issues - you'll be bumped to the top of the queue
- After hours and weekend support (where possible)
- Direct support resolution or training on your computer, using remote access software
- Easy creation of support requests from within the PetLinx program
- Diagnosis and correction of issues specific to your database only
If your subscription has expired you can also renew it for 3 months by upgrading from the single user edition to the multi user edition, by purchasing an additional module, or by purchasing another licence for the multi user edition.
Lost Serial Numbers
Re-issuing of lost PetLinx serial numbers carries a charge of $US 25 if you don't have a current Support and Updates Subscription. Serial numbers can only be re-issued for customers using PetLinx 3, 4 or 5 and can be purchased on our Online Store (choose "Purchase of additional software modules, support renewal, and other services", tick "Re-issue Registration Details" then complete the order).